There are three major airports to consider for travel to the Napa Valley.
- San Francisco International Airport, 45 miles away
- Oakland International Airport, 48 miles away
- Sacramento International Airport, 61 miles from the college
All three airports have rental car facilities. An airport transit service is available from Oakland and San Francisco. If you use this service, you will need to find transportation from the shuttle drop off to the hotel and to the college each day (Uber and Lyft are available).
There is no “host hotel” for the conference, but we have secured discounted rates at three hotels for you to consider. These special rates are well below the Napa market level and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. We recommend calling for a reservation as soon as you register for the conference. Be sure to say you are attending the Law Enforcement Conference at Napa Valley College.
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa – (866) 837-1459 – Located on the north end of Napa, just 5 miles from the College. Offering a room rate of $199 plus tax. Call for reservations and request the Napa Valley College room block.
- Hampton Inn and Suites – (707) 255-4000 – Located across the street from the College Offering a room rate of $164 to $174 plus tax. Link to book a room with this special rate: LAW ENFORCEMENT CONFERENCE
- Napa Winery Inn – (707) 257-7220 – Located on the north end of Napa, just 5 miles from the College. Offering a room rate of $129 plus tax.
Other recommended hotels in the area:
In all cases, book your stay by calling the hotel and ask for the government rate while attending a law enforcement training class at Napa Valley College. Be sure to confirm a cancellation is available through January 31, 2020.
Directions To The College
Napa Valley College is located at 2277 Napa-Vallejo Highway, Napa, CA. 94558.
The conference will take place in the “Little Theater” located mid-campus in the 1200 building. A campus map will show you where the building is located in relationship to the main parking lot.
The campus will be on spring break while we are in session for the conference. Parking will be plentiful and no parking permit is required.